At C2O Media we place great emphasis on a creative, dynamic and fun working environment. Our talented team manage and deliver projects to an exceptionally high standard whilst maintaining a commitment to education which ensures that we’re always at the forefront of our industry. We are expanding very rapidly and as such we are looking for two additional digital marketers to join the team.
Based in Newmarket near Cambridge, we are an established and growing digital marketing agency running campaigns in over 10 countries for our global clients. Our dynamic team develop innovative internet marketing strategies for our clients and range of internal brands.
As a digital marketing consultant, you will be responsible for the day to day management and delivery of
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Website Optimisation
- Email Marketing
- Display Campaigns
- Social Media
Working within the digital team, you will be owning and leading projects from day one. Monitoring and analysing campaign performance to ensure marketing effectiveness, ROI, KPI’s and continually improving & maximising performance and marketing spend.
What we are looking for
You will be able to demonstrate that you have the following qualifications, skills and qualities:
- Minimum 1 year experience in PPC
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Fluency in English
- Analytical and have attention to detail
- Be keen to learn in a fast paced industry
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload
- A great attitude and motivated to achieve
Really stand out from the crowd
You would be able to demonstrate the following desirable skills and experience
- Lead generation experience
- Fluency in any of the following French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Pay-Per-Click agency background
- Have a real impact
- Very, very fast paced environment!
- We truly value your ideas and you’re very likely to get to implement them!
- Friendly office based on High Street in Newmarket, easy to get to from Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds, and Haverhill.
- Free parking!
- Flexible holidays and flexible working hours!
- Competitive salary dependent on experience!
- Excellent career opportunities as we continue to grow
- Fun office environment - includes full size table tennis
- Fun, sociable culture - company outings & events
Enquire: [email protected]